stanbrook abbey wedding photographer

WOW, so, first of all, this is the very first time I’ve been a Stanbrook Abbey wedding photographer. Heres’ my story for this Stanbrook wedding. I first met Stuart back in Ludlow at the ripe old age of 11, that’s right we went to school together and were friends, so it was a real delight when Stuart got in touch to tell me he was getting married to Katherine at Stanbrook Abbey in Worcestershire.

Stanbrook Abbey wedding

Stanbrook Abbey is such a grand hotel, the size of the place was a little overwhelming at first, but I soon found my way around. Stuart and Katherine wanted a nice relaxed wedding day, with no preparation and not too many portraits. They simply wanted to just enjoy the day with their friends and family. This is exactly the style I like to work in. The day consisted of me photographing in documentary style for 90 per cent of the day and the other 10% was time for the important family shots, and portraits with Stuart and Katherine.

Worcester wedding photographer

Stanbrook Abbey is one of the finest wedding venues in Worcestershire and I can see why it has this reputation. I really hope I get the opportunity again to be a Stankbrook Abbey wedding photographer.

Contact me

Getting married at Stanbrook Abbey, and looking for a Stanbrook wedding photographer. Simply get in touch via email or by my contact form HERE